Monday, September 12, 2011

Day one

Well, another day of work. And I'm almost done with a project that i didn't think i would have. And i got the verbal thumbs up on pushing our inventory management system through!

This is great because it means i can one more project through (if you see that i don't capitalize my "i"s ... unless in a formal email i never do... i also don't like to capitalize the "e" in my name. Just one of those things, maybe one day i'll explain)

what i really want to talk about today is that i'm afraid that once i see this little girl entering my family i wont ever want to leave her. Even though i know that if i do, it will be easier for me to spend longer amounts of time with her.

If i did follow my schedule, then i could be in MD for weeks leading up to the holiday...just another decision i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment